Easy to Make Gift Card Holder
Homemade gift ideas for coffee lovers are easy to create and fun to receive. This latte-themed Easy to Make Gift Card Holder is a great little project to store a gift card to your loved one's favorite coffee shop. With a little bit of felt, this gift card holder is the perfect package for a tiny gift. These make fun homemade Christmas gifts for anyone who might be a little hard to shop for. Create a cute Easy to Make Gift Card Holder for some instant cheer this holiday season and any time after that.
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Felt squares – white, brown
- White chalk sharpened to a point
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Sewing pins
- Paper towels
- Needle and thread
- Cut cup back from white and cup front from light brown.
- Layer then sew pieces together. Sew on three sides to create pocket. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”
- Cut heart from red felt and glue in place.
- Chalk on “I” where shown. Use tweezers to place Pink Iron-On Crystals along line.
- Turn on Heat-Setting Tool following package instructions. Touch tip of hot tool to top of crystal and count to five. Remove tool and let crystal cool. Touch fingernail to crystal making sure it has adhered, if not add a few more seconds of heat. Adhere remaining crystals.
- Add Red Iron-On Crystals on edge of heart then adhere.
- Add random Tulip Pink Slick dots and wavy line on handle.
- Use Tulip White Slick 3D paint for lettering. Let dry.
Read NextWine Glass Slippers