Fall Burlap Wreath
By: Toni Harvey from smallhomesoul.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"For this wreath you'll need a straw wreath form, burlap ribbon, fake fall flower bunches, a hot glue gun and some additional ribbon for a bow. After you wrap the ribbon around the wreath secure it with hot glue. Then cut the stems of your flowers with wire cutters so that you can attach them to the wreath with the glue gun. Work from side to side and leave a gap in the middle for longer stems to bunch outward. Add a bow and hang it from your desired location. To see the full tutorial visit my blog at http://www.smallhomesoul.com/easy-diy-fall-wreath/ and be sure to look for the link to my 5 minute Fancy Bow."
- Straw Wreath
- Burlap Ribbon
- Fake Fall Leaves and Flowers
- Glue Gun
Love this DIY fall wreath? Find ideas for every season in 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow