Fall Burlap Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"For this wreath you'll need a straw wreath form, burlap ribbon, fake fall flower bunches, a hot glue gun and some additional ribbon for a bow. After you wrap the ribbon around the wreath secure it with hot glue. Then cut the stems of your flowers with wire cutters so that you can attach them to the wreath with the glue gun. Work from side to side and leave a gap in the middle for longer stems to bunch outward. Add a bow and hang it from your desired location. To see the full tutorial visit my blog at http://www.smallhomesoul.com/easy-diy-fall-wreath/ and be sure to look for the link to my 5 minute Fancy Bow."
- Straw Wreath
- Burlap Ribbon
- Fake Fall Leaves and Flowers
- Glue Gun
Love this DIY fall wreath? Find ideas for every season in 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home