Hand Lettered Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hand lettering is such a fun and relaxing new hobby that so many people are giving a try. I have loved doing it and it has been so fun to try in on Ornaments. There ornaments were so fun to make. I decided to pick my favorite Christmas phrases and words to put on the ornaments. You can download a printable version of my Christmas words and phrases so you can make your ornaments. Come see!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tin Can Succulent Christmas Tree
- Painted Rock Christmas Ring
- Hand Lettered Christmas Ornaments
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Embellished Wooden Peace Sign
- Jolly No-Sew Pillows
- 100+ Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Recycled Painted Christmas Penguins
- Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home