Chinese Panda Stamp Card
With a Chinese stamp set from Posh Impressions, you can create a lovely homemade card with bamboo, pandas and more. With 3-D dots, the pandas pop up from the lovely, simple background of this card.
- POSH Chinese Set
- POSH Japanese Set
- Black Cardstock
- Sage Cardstock
- White Glossy Cardstock
- Dee Gruenig’s Signature Series Brush Markers: Black, Ruby Red, Grass Green
- Black String
- Skewer Stick
- 3-D Pop Dots
- Adhesive Tape
- Cut a piece of white glossy card stock 5-5/8 x 4”. Color bamboo stamp with grass green brush marker. Stamp onto white glossy cardstock. Color Chinese character stamp with black and ruby red brush markers and stamp on cardstock. Cut a piece of black cardstock 11-1/2 x 4-1/8” and fold in half. Layer the white cardstock on top of it.
- Color pandas with black brush marker and stamp on a separate piece of white glossy cardstock. Cut pandas out and set aside.
- Cut a piece of sage cardstock 1-1/4 x 4-1/8” and fold it in half and attach to the top of the card. Wrap the black string around the skewer stick at each end and tie a few knots to secure it tightly. Attach the stick to the sage cardstock.
- Attach the pandas to the card using 3-D dimensional pop dots.