Tileability Stamped Cards
Combine large stamps with metallic Inkabilities ink for beautiful results. The Happy Birthday greeting in this card from Posh Impressions look great embossed.
- kraft card
- giant greeting header stamps
- stamping pad and back-up paper
- cleaning tray and damp rag
- any border stamps
- embossing inks, embossing powders & heat tool
- rainbow sponges
- metallic Inkabilities inks
- dye-based Inkabilities inks
- ProCraft Lycra or other tactile gloves
- small paintbrush
- Put on glove. Ink sponge with metallic inks in a geometric pattern and stamp all along bottom edge of card front. Allow to dry or heat lightly with heat tool.
- Ink another sponge with dye-based inks in 3-5 colors. Pull or drag the inked edge along the bottom edge of the card over the metallic pattern.
- Ink a border stamp with embossing ink and stamp above patterned border. Apply embossing powder liberally on stamped image. Shake off excess powder away from patterned border. If any powder sticks to patterned border, brush it off with paint brush. Set stamped border with heat tool.
- Ink a large word stamp with embossing ink and stamp in center of remaining space. Apply embossing powder and shake and brush away excess. Set with heat tool.