Cheap Stamps Trick
Learn how to get the most out of your lower quality rubber stamps in this craft video. This stamp technique will help you get the most out of inexpensive stamps so you don't break the bank!
- Mouse Pad
- GOOD ink Pad
- First what you want to do is take your stamp and "erase" all around the stamp. That lifts a layer of not-so-good polymer.
- Then, put your stamp on any acrylic block.
- Now, you will want to have a mouse pad under some cardstock.
- Next, ink up your stamp and don't miss a spot! Make sure the coverage is evenly spread out as well.
- Lastly, STAMP IT! Make sure you use firm pressure.
Read NextHow to Make Your Own Rubber Stamps