Foam Bunny Stamp
Give handmade greeting cards the stamp of approval with this adorable Foam Bunny Stamp from Debbie Buckland! This is a great way to get kids into crafting, and a fun way to learn how to make your own stamps. Easter bunny crafts are great for cards and gifts!
- Large eraser
- Lino cutting tool and no.1 blade (from an art store)
- Fiskars Winter wonderland stencil
- Fiskars Shapeboss
- Fiskars fingertip craft knife
- Put the eraser below the stencil and draw the bunny onto it.
- Trim the blank part of the eraser off with the fingertip craft knife. Draw in the missing lines of the bunny.
- Carve the lines with the lino tool.
- Trim around the bunny with your fingertip craft knife. Always cut slightly out - not under. This helps your stamp more robust.
- This way when you stamp you can know exactly where you stamp as your bunny is cut exactly were the stamp edge ends. Very handy.
- Now time to test stamp.