Punk Rock Button Ring
Button jewelry crafts make dressing up so much more fun. Whether you're getting down at a concert or attending a buttoned-up meeting, you can show some personality with a Punk Rock Button Ring. It's easy to make and makes a great gift. Add a spike to the holes of the button to give your ring an intense edge. You don't need complicated tools for this project, either. Use glue and you'll be done before you know it.
- Ring finding
- Medium black button
- Two small spikes (including the screws)
- Take a medium black button and push two spike screws through the back of the holes.
- Apply an even amount of E6000 to both of the screws using a toothpick.
- Make sure no excess glue is on the button (if needed, wipe off excess with a wet paper towel).
- Carefully screw on both of the spikes.
- Apply an even coat of E6000 to the ring finding.
- Glue the ring finding onto the back of the button.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Let it dry overnight.
Read NextIn Bloom Lemonade Ring