Make a lasting bouquet of red tulips with STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. Use a Tulip or other flower cookie cutter to make this craft a breeze. This craft is great for kids too!
- 20501 - Apple Barrel ® Colors - Bright Red, 2 oz.
- 20755 - Apple Barrel ® Colors - Vineyard Green, 2 oz.
- Tulip Cookie Cutter – large
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Sheet – ½” thick
- 1/8” dowels
- Purchase a large tulip cookie cutter, and cut the tulips from a ½” thick STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam sheet.
- Sand the edges smooth with an emery board.
- Paint the tulips Bright Red.
- Create a pattern for simple leaves and cut them from a ½” thick STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam sheet.
- Paint the leaves Vineyard Green.
- Paint 1/8” Dowels Vineyard Green.
- Insert and glue dowels into the bottom of the tulips and arrange the tulips. A dab of hot glue will hold the tulips together.
- Use hot glue to attach the leaves to the front and back of the stems.
- Place in a container and enjoy!
®™ Trademark of the Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.
Read Next10 Rainy Day Crafts for Grey Skies