Try these art and craft project ideas from Melissa Langer: make blind doodles of whatever you want to decorate your walls! These easy craft ideas are fun for kids too!
- Colored Pencils
- Place your pencil on your paper and close your eyes.
- Imagine something in your mind (I usually choose pugs or corgis :))
- With your eyes closed start moving your pencil to create what you see in your mind but do not lift your pencil from the paper or open your eyes.
- Relax, have fun and open your eyes.
- Now grab your favorite colored pencils and color it in. I use Inktense watercolor pencils and then add a little water with my brush to make it into a little painting.
Read NextHomemade Story Book for Kids
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 05, 2012
Great doodles. i do this every morning! GET THE CREATIVE BLOOD FLOWING! Oh yeah!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use