Try these art and craft project ideas from Melissa Langer: make blind doodles of whatever you want to decorate your walls! These easy craft ideas are fun for kids too!
- Colored Pencils
- Place your pencil on your paper and close your eyes.
- Imagine something in your mind (I usually choose pugs or corgis :))
- With your eyes closed start moving your pencil to create what you see in your mind but do not lift your pencil from the paper or open your eyes.
- Relax, have fun and open your eyes.
- Now grab your favorite colored pencils and color it in. I use Inktense watercolor pencils and then add a little water with my brush to make it into a little painting.
Read NextPig Paper Plate