Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a quilted table runner with this free pattern! This runner features nine patch quilt blocks made from fat quarters and a flowery embroidery pattern in the center. The nine patch blocks are embellished with a running stitch. The border of the table runner is stitched as well to tie it all together. The floral embroidery pattern in the center block brings spring indoors. Find all the details with lots of step-by-step pictures as well as a video tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size13 inches wide x 37 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home