Last Supper Wall Hanging
If you're looking for last supper crafts, check out this craft video from Carolyn Wainscott on how to make a last supper wall hanging. These wall quilt patterns can be changed out with each season. Make the last supper wall hanging by cutting the shape out of a tablecloth.
- 2 yards 54”-60” fabric
- 8 yards 5” wide border
- Last Supper Lace Tablecloth
- Optional: 2 piece tie tacks, starch or fabric stiffener
- At the top of the wallhanging-fold 5 1/2” to back of fabric for rod pocket [bottom edge will be sewn in with inside border seam.
- Starting at bottom right corner-lay border on top of background with edges in aline, right sides up.
- Fold 1/2” in of border and background, with folded edges matching-topstitch all around outside edges, creating miters at corners.
- Sew inside of border down with topstitch or other decorative stitch.
- Cut center motif from lace tablecloth and other motifs if desired.
- Sew lace motifs onto background.
- Optional: to make interchangeable motifs-heavily starch lace, use embellished tie tacks [see below] to attach.
- Spread glue onto tack head, sprinkle with glitter or glue decorative beads/stones.