Be My Valentine Quilt Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "String quilt using scraps. It was the first time I used scraps in this way. I cut strips of varying widths and sewed them onto old telephone book pages for stability using a 2.0 stitch. Then squared the blocks and ripped the paper from the back before piecing the blocks together."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size45 inches wide x 45 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Scrap fabric
Cut scraps into varying widths.
Sew onto old pages of telephone book paper or printing paper.
Use 2.0 stitches.
After squaring rip paper away from block.
Sew blocks together forming a heart.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Sign On Wood
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- 14 Pool Noodle Crafts
- Simple Braids Hat
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- Heights Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home