Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A quick and easy way to make multiple half square triangles at once. Half square triangles are one of the most common units in patchwork quilting. It consists of two 90 degree triangles sewn into a square. Once you start looking, you'll see the half square triangle in many different quilt blocks. If you need a lot of them, they can be tedious to make. But with this 8 at a time method, you can whip them out in a fraction of the time."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Pokémon Easter Eggs
- Ornate Picture Frame Earring Holder
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home