Candy Cane DIY Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I cut up some white bars of soap into chunks and put each bar in the mic on high for 1 minute until a big fluffly cloud. Next I added a few drops of red food coloring and big tablespoon of crushed candy cane & press into pan .5" thick. Fill pan and when cool, cut, wrap in plastic and add a ribbon. Make a candy-can tripod (leave plastic on) with support bars for soap holder."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Candlemaking/Soapmaking
- candy canes
- red food coloring
- saran wrap
- shallow pan
- glue gun
- Cut bar of white soap into 6 chunks
- Put in disposable bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high or until big and fluffy
- Remove and quickly add big TBSP of crushed candy cane and 5 drops of red food coloring and mix until marbled
- Press into shallow pan - about .5" high
- Repeat until pan is full
- Cut into bars like brownies
- Cover in plastic wrap and ribbon
- For holder glue 3 candy-canes together with base at the top.
- Make sure front two have curved part set to be able to insert the soap
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home