Candy Cane DIY Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I cut up some white bars of soap into chunks and put each bar in the mic on high for 1 minute until a big fluffly cloud. Next I added a few drops of red food coloring and big tablespoon of crushed candy cane & press into pan .5" thick. Fill pan and when cool, cut, wrap in plastic and add a ribbon. Make a candy-can tripod (leave plastic on) with support bars for soap holder."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- candy canes
- red food coloring
- saran wrap
- shallow pan
- glue gun
Cut bar of white soap into 6 chunks
Put in disposable bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high or until big and fluffy
Remove and quickly add big TBSP of crushed candy cane and 5 drops of red food coloring and mix until marbled
Press into shallow pan - about .5" high
Repeat until pan is full
Cut into bars like brownies
Cover in plastic wrap and ribbon
For holder glue 3 candy-canes together with base at the top.
Make sure front two have curved part set to be able to insert the soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Snowballs for the Bath
- A Great Spa Gift Basket
- Merry Christmas Shaker Gift Tags
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects free eBook
- 10 Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- Santa and Reindeer Wine Bottle Toppers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home