Handmade Snowflake Wrapping Paper
For a unique and beautiful way to wrap up your holiday presents, create the Handmade Snowflake Wrapping Paper. It will be even more fun giving your gifts when they're all wrapped up in festive paper you made yourself.
- 227 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Bright Green, 2 oz.
- 28826 - Simply ® Stencils - Dot Alphabet - Upper Case
- 414 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Cardinal Red, 2 oz.
- White craft paper
- Snowflake lace paper
- Paper raffia in green
- 2 wooden snowflakes
- Stencil brush
- Take craft paper and cut to size of gift/box to be wrapped.
- Take snowflake lace paper and use as a stencil. Stencil Cardinal Red on entire piece of paper. Stencil one block of square paper at a time. Let dry.
- Take Simply Stencil and stencil ‘Ho Ho Ho’ at random on paper. Let dry.
- Paint one wooden snowflake red and one green. Let dry.
- Wrap your gift with handmade snowflake paper.
- Tie raffia ribbon around gift and make a bow for the top of the gift.
- Tie wooden snowflakes to ends of bow tails.