We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Protect your tables from glasses and coffee cups! Make these Coastal Coasters. They are super simple to make and can be a great way to use up your fabric scraps leftover from other projects. These cute coasters sew up very, very quickly and only require basic sewing skills to make. If you can sew a straight line, then you can make these. Make a set for someone to give to them as a personalized housewarming gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric
- insulated batting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home