Christmas Decoupage Picture Frame
This is an easy Christmas craft that will make your rooms festive in an instant using your very own photos and frames. Follow these quick and easy instructions to make beautiful christmas crafts.
- Picture Frame
- Wrapping paper
- Mod Podge or similar type glue
- Hot Glue Gun ‘
- Hot Glue sticks
- Use an old wooden picture frame or one that you can pick up at a yard sale. Remove the glass and put it aside in a safe place.
- Cut up pieces of gently used or left over Christmas wrap. Place on frame and brush on the Mod Podge. Continue this until the entire frame is covered.
- You can also cut out shapes (like the candy canes) from the wrap and glue those on too.
- After the frame dries, take a small ornament or toy and hot glue it to one of the corners.
- Finish it off by putting your favorite holiday photo inside.
Read NextDIY Christmas Etched Plates