Testors Spray Chalk Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Testors Spray Chalk Paint
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Have some fun making outdoor artwork with Testors Spray Chalk Paint. It's washable! Testors Spray Chalk Paint is exactly the thing you need to have an exciting, unforgettable Spring day with your family. This paint works on pavement, grass, snow and sand.
In Spring, any activity that gets you outside is a great thing. I remember growing up, my parents would give me warm weather toys in spring. Things like hula hoops, bouncy balls (the big tie-dye ones that inevitably popped in the garage), and the best of all: chalk.
Sidewalk chalk was the currency of neighborhood kids. If you gave the kid next door some chalk, you were a very nice kid.
Sidewalk chalk does have some drawbacks, however. Mostly, it's really easy to scrape your hand on the ground. It's also pretty hard to cover a large area with the same color, as I learned once when I filled a giant elephant drawing on the driveway with blue chalk until my hands were a wreck and only the smallest nub of blue chalk was left.
If I'd had Testors Spray Chalk Paint as a child... oh, the art I would have created! This chalk just sprays on. It's as quick and easy as can be. It comes in bright, friendly pastel colors that catch your eye against sidewalks or pavement.
There are so many opportunities for fun with this chalk. Make it a game by creating an obstacle course in your yard, or paint a family mural together. Obviously, this stuff is perfect for innocent pranks on friends and family, because it washes away easily.
Try Testors Spray Chalk to have some fun outdoors this spring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home