Testors Spray Chalk Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Testors Spray Chalk Paint
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Have some fun making outdoor artwork with Testors Spray Chalk Paint. It's washable! Testors Spray Chalk Paint is exactly the thing you need to have an exciting, unforgettable Spring day with your family. This paint works on pavement, grass, snow and sand.
In Spring, any activity that gets you outside is a great thing. I remember growing up, my parents would give me warm weather toys in spring. Things like hula hoops, bouncy balls (the big tie-dye ones that inevitably popped in the garage), and the best of all: chalk.
Sidewalk chalk was the currency of neighborhood kids. If you gave the kid next door some chalk, you were a very nice kid.
Sidewalk chalk does have some drawbacks, however. Mostly, it's really easy to scrape your hand on the ground. It's also pretty hard to cover a large area with the same color, as I learned once when I filled a giant elephant drawing on the driveway with blue chalk until my hands were a wreck and only the smallest nub of blue chalk was left.
If I'd had Testors Spray Chalk Paint as a child... oh, the art I would have created! This chalk just sprays on. It's as quick and easy as can be. It comes in bright, friendly pastel colors that catch your eye against sidewalks or pavement.
There are so many opportunities for fun with this chalk. Make it a game by creating an obstacle course in your yard, or paint a family mural together. Obviously, this stuff is perfect for innocent pranks on friends and family, because it washes away easily.
Try Testors Spray Chalk to have some fun outdoors this spring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Feltables Fashion Flat Bottom Tote
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Enter for your chance to win the Fairfield DIY Crafter's Bench Kit Giveaway!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to win the I Love You to the Moon and Back Plastic Canvas Kit!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home