Testors Spray Chalk Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Testors Spray Chalk Paint
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Have some fun making outdoor artwork with Testors Spray Chalk Paint. It's washable! Testors Spray Chalk Paint is exactly the thing you need to have an exciting, unforgettable Spring day with your family. This paint works on pavement, grass, snow and sand.
In Spring, any activity that gets you outside is a great thing. I remember growing up, my parents would give me warm weather toys in spring. Things like hula hoops, bouncy balls (the big tie-dye ones that inevitably popped in the garage), and the best of all: chalk.
Sidewalk chalk was the currency of neighborhood kids. If you gave the kid next door some chalk, you were a very nice kid.
Sidewalk chalk does have some drawbacks, however. Mostly, it's really easy to scrape your hand on the ground. It's also pretty hard to cover a large area with the same color, as I learned once when I filled a giant elephant drawing on the driveway with blue chalk until my hands were a wreck and only the smallest nub of blue chalk was left.
If I'd had Testors Spray Chalk Paint as a child... oh, the art I would have created! This chalk just sprays on. It's as quick and easy as can be. It comes in bright, friendly pastel colors that catch your eye against sidewalks or pavement.
There are so many opportunities for fun with this chalk. Make it a game by creating an obstacle course in your yard, or paint a family mural together. Obviously, this stuff is perfect for innocent pranks on friends and family, because it washes away easily.
Try Testors Spray Chalk to have some fun outdoors this spring.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Paper Pack
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Feltables Fashion Flat Bottom Tote
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- eCraft Cutting Machine
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
- 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
- Dashing Through The Snow Lighted Glass Decor
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Storage Plastic Container Craft
- Repurposed Map Ornaments
- Sparkly White Christmas Wreath
- Bunny Easter Egg Carton Craft
- Cute Wooden Peg Christmas Elves
- Giant Cabled Knit Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home