Tapisserie Wool Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tapisserie Wool Thread
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for embroidery and detailed sewing projects, this Tapisserie Wool Thread comes in a variety of colors, and is durable enough to withstand even the toughest projects. Arranged in popular color spectrums, these thread kits are great for fans of canvas work, embroidery, and other various needlecrafting projects.
What I love about this Tapisserie Wool Thread is that it's arranged in similar colors, so it's easy to visualize a new project idea when you can see all the coordinating colors at one time. The "Vase of Violets" grouping contains lovely shades of purple, perfect for adding floral decorations to your needlecrafting projects. Similarily, "Particularly Perfect" contains bright shades of pink and purple, great for anything from floral accents to detailed stitching that is sure to stand out. Finally, the "Pretty Pales" collection is filled with beautiful shades that are great for a new baby, spring decorations, or Easter projects. Soft blues, greens, yellows, and pinks make this collection great for little boys or girls, as well as Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day.
If you've been thinking about getting back into embroidery or plastic canvas, or are eager to try these ancient craft mediums for the first time, you're going to love the Tapisserie Yarn from Westminster Fibers. Not only will it help you create stand out and colorful projects, but it will help you give a modern twist to this artform that's been loved and appreciated for centuries.
|Vase of Violets||Pretty Pales||Particularly Perfect|
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home