One Hour Scrapbook Album
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
One Hour Scrapbooking Kit
Gifted by SEI Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
It's no surprise that we're all crunched for time. Between school events, jobs, and family and friends, there's practically no time for sitting down and putting together a scrapbook. The thought of gathering and organizing photos and planning out layouts is daunting for some of us...and may even turn us off from scrapbooking entirely.
Thankfully, for those of us who love crafting but can't afford to spend a ton of time doing it, there's the One Hour Scrapbook Kit from SEI Crafts. Complete with pre-cut pieces for 20 page layouts, step-by-step color instructions, a post-bound designer album, die-cut accents, chipboard decorations, custom charms, adhesive pearls, satin string, and a keepsake box, this kit has everything you need to create an amazing scrapbook...all you need are your photos!
The One Hour Scrapbooking Kit also has layout instructions to help you best plan out your scrapbook. With full-color images and a list of all the things you need to complete each layout, this guide will help even the most novice of paper crafters create something truly spectacular.
The beautiful design of this scrapbook makes it perfect for recording a couple's first year together, the birth of a new baby, or even a collection of favorite family photos. You could even create a scrapbook and give it as a gift to a friend or family member for a present that's sure to stand the test of time.
Whether you're a seasoned paper crafter or someone who's brand new to the world of embellishments, paper stock, and adhesive add-ons, this One Hour Scrapbook Kit will help you create something meaningful and precious in just 60 minutes. Perfect for a lazy weekend or a rainy afternoon, this is a great go-to project for anyone looking to get started scrapbooking.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home