We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by ContainYaCrafts
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If papercrafting's a real pain in your back (literally), the work position of the Scrap'n Easel will alleviate strain and stress, letting you enjoy your scrapbooking and papercrafting even more! The sturdy magnetic surface allows you to arrange elements on your page, so you can really see your page designs come to life before your eyes.
When I papercraft, I hunch over my work surface and cause a bit of a backache. With the Scrap'n Easel, I can tip my work up at a 30-degree angle and the two 12.25" x 12.25" panels are sturdy enough that I can arrange elements on the page. You can use one of the 16 small magnets that come with the Scrap'n Easel to position your cutouts, photos, etc., and then easily arrange them on the page, stepping back to see what the overall layout or two-page design look like. Once you've got everything where you want, you can slip some adhesive underneath to secure them in place or mark their placement in another way if desired. In addition, there's a magnetic ruler to help you precisely place the parts. Gridded sheets slip into corner holders so they're held in place when you need them, but easily removeable for when you want to flip the Scrap'n Easel into its inverted display position.
And speaking of the Scrap'n Easel's display position, you can use it to show off your pages at a crop, as a backdrop to photograph your work, and more. Since the grids are removeable, the work surface can become a matt black surface for photography and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box Review
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Pom Pom Cupcakes
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
- Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
- Pajama Friendly Argyle Throw
- Diagonal Squares Knit Throw
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth