We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I love the convenience of a smartphone. I have my music, my contacts, and my camera all in one place. And as someone who's always using the smartphone camera to take pictures of recipes and crafts for my blog, I am always on the hunt for products to help make my life easer...to help give me the look I want without the price I dread. And it's no secret that smartphones, while convenient, don't take the best photos, and that is why I LOVE the Lightcase.
Made to help you take professional photos with your smartphone, the Lightcase is a light-weight pop up photo studio for photographing small things using the camera on your smartphone. If you're a designer, seller, blogger, or just someone who loves to share their creations with the world, you're in need of this amazing tool.
This portable photo studio can fold down into a small compact size, making it easy to store and take with you as you travel. It's durable, easy to clean, and takes less than 30 seconds to put together. All you need to do is line up your lens with the camera hole on the display. The Lightcase also comes with three backgrounds if you're photographing something from the front of the box.
I love the Lightcase for taking pictures of my crafts and recipes. It has completely changed the way I use photos on my blog and in my ETSY store, and I cannot wait to showcase more of my work using this amazing photography tool.
Fabulous for hobbyists of all kinds, the Lightcase is a wonderful tool that will give you the ability to take professional-style photos using the camera on your phone. With the ability to take this little studio with you wherever you go, the Lightcase is a must-have tool for professional and freelance photographers alike.
Check out how easy it is to put together the Lightcase!:
Purchase the Lightcase here: http://www.lightcase.co.uk/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern