Sakura Quickie Glue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Sakura
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
I’ve tried using glue pens before. The concept is a good one with a pen you can really control where and how thick you apply the glue, but I never really found one that lived up to that concept until I tried the Quickie Glue pen. It’s a 2-way glue meaning it can be reposition-able or permanent depending on how you use it. If you apply wet to wet it is a permanent bond, if you allow the glue to dry then attach you’ll get a temporarily or reposition-able bond. The glue is blue when wet and clear when dry to help you see and know if you are working with wet or dry glue. I loved this pen. It didn’t clog, the glue flowed smoothly, and I had excellent control. You should write, draw, or apply with a slow easy motion for the best coverage. As always make sure any surface is clean and dry before applying any glue. The Quickie Glue pen is one of my new favorite tools as it has an excellent bond and a 0.7 line width, which is perfect for all my paper, stamping, and cardmaking needs. You can foil and emboss with this glue.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Creative Options Project Box
- Artfolds Book Art
- Enter to win a Crochet Hook Set!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint Set!
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Enter to win a Heavy-duty Cotton Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home