Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
For crafters, it can be a challenge to organize all your odds and ends. The Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer saves space while keeping your crafting supplies within reach.
DIY and crafty types usually have this in common: we collect anything that inspires us! Craft materials can add up when you have stickers, pens, markers, scissors, tools of all kinds, washi tape, ribbon... the list goes on! Sure, you can shove it all in a drawer, but you'll never be able to see it and use it. Out of sight, out of mind. Personally, I've bought the same color ribbon so many times just because I couldn't find it in my stash. It's such a shame.
That's why tools like this stackable caddy are so valuable for organizing. It keeps everything in its proper place, but you can still find everything you need, and evaluate what you have available for crafting.
Keep your sewing and craft supplies organized using this caddy organizer from Deflecto. It has three removable storage containers with snap-tight lids that are great for storing needles, threads, embellishments and more. This storage caddy is easy to carry with its durable handle.
This caddy has a locking feature so your stuff won't spill out all willy-nilly.
Additional Deflecto organization products include the Tilt Bin Interlocking Storage Organizer, which allows you to customize as many bins as you need with convenient tilted openings for easy access.
You can also use the caddy with a Wall Mounting Bar to get it off your desk, which is a pretty great perk. One caddy is a decent size for a thread collection that has all the usual colors, plus a skein of yarn or two. Also, you can stack caddies together for additional storage.
The snap-on lid is pretty great because, honestly, we creative types like to craft on-the-go. It's easy to grab your caddy full of markers by the handle and head to the living room to color in your fave adult coloring book. You can bring your supplies with you to a friend's house. The possibilities are endless!
If you're looking for a solution for organizing your craft stuff, these caddies are an easy, personal solution that could suit your needs. Check 'em out!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Rit Dye
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Grace Yarn!
- Win a bundle of Bernat Super Value Team Colors!
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- Fiskars Fuse
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Dollar Store Ombre Candle
- Painted Gift Boxes
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home