This pumpkin, dotted in eye-catching metallic colors, takes us back to the mod era. The metallic paints really do bring out the shine in this pumpkin.
Check out this project and more ideas in 17 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Projects for Halloween!
- DecoArt Products Dazzling Metallics DA261 - Festive Green
- DecoArt Products Dazzling Metallics DA127 - Black Pearl
- DecoArt Products Dazzling Metallics DA124 - Purple Pearl
- DecoArt Products Dazzling Metallics DAO73 - Bronze
- Dazzling Metallics Writers DAW71 - Gold
- Americana Brushes DBF3008-B - Shader 8
- Foam plate
- 1/2", 3/4", and 1 1/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- Foam or carvable artificial pumpkin, beige, approx. 6 high x 10 wide
Remove all stickers or labels from surface.
Refer to photo for placement of dots and use 1 1/4" pouncer brush dipped in Bronze to dot randomly on pumpkin. Let dry.
Use 3/4" pouncer brush dipped in Purple Pearl to dot on pumpkin; let dry.
Use 3/4" pouncer brush dipped in Festive Green to dot on pumpkin.
Paint pumpkin stem Festive Green with shader brush. Let dry.
Use 1/4" pouncer brush dipped in Black Pearl to dot centers of Bronze dots on pumpkin; let dry.
- Use Gold Dazzling Metallics Writer to outline Black Pearl dots; let dry.
If you like this metallic project we also suggest: Celtic Charm
Read NextMake Your Own Wand DIY