Picot Bracelet Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Picot Bracelet Kit
Gifted by: Mary Beth Temple for Hooked for Life
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The warmer months are upon us...and you know what that means? It's time for accessorizing! No more winter coats and long sweaters...it's time for tee shirts and tank tops and showing off all the fun jewelry I made when the snow and the cold kept me inside. One of my favorite ways to accessorize an outfit is to add a bracelet. I love layering bracelets and mixing and matching colors and styles. They're great for wearing with a tee shirt and jeans and you can also use them to help you tranform an outfit from daywear to nightwear. However, the thing I love the most about bracelets is that they're so quick and easy to make! In a matter of minutes, I can create a stylish and beautiful bracelet that I'd happily show off to family and friends...and if you feel the same way, you're going to love this Picot Bracelet Kit from Hooked for Life.
Combining two of my favorite things (crochet and beads), this Picot Bracelet Kit will teach you how to make a lovely crocheted bracelet in no time. With everything you need right in the bag, this kit is great for making a quick gift for a friend or family member, or creating a fun accessory for yourself. Each Picot Bracelet Kit contains an easy-to-follow bracelet pattern, a beading needle, 5.5g #6 seed beads, 10 yds of rayon/metallic thread, 2 crimps, 1 split ring, and 1 lobster claw clasp. All you need is a crochet hook and you're ready to create this adorable bracelet.
If you love to crochet and are looking for a fun and easy project to work on this weekend, you're going to love this kit. Best of all, once you have the Picot Bracelet Kit, you can get refills containing all the materials you need to create another bracelet. Available in a variety of colors, these bracelet kits make accessorizing easy and fun...and once you create one, you won't be able to stop!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home