Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Patons brand from Yarnspirations has been a force in the yarn world, and their Lincoln Fog Yarn is another one not to be missed. The 4-ply wool blend is extremely cozy and ideal for wearables. The beautiful yarn comes in sixteen inspiring colors.
This is a bulky, 75% acrylic, 15% wool, 10% Lincoln fiber blend so it works wonderfully for knit or crochet projects. Small and larger projects with either needle craft come together quickly, thanks to the heavier weight of the yarn. The cozy results are ideal for winter hats, scarves, and sweaters.
The sixteen colors in this line gives you lots of choice. I especially like the different shades of greys and blues. The mohair-like look of the yarn blend, also gives each color a warmer feel.
This yarn is machine washable. Not only does this make it best for clothing and accessories, it also means its durable and sure to stand the test of time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Rit Dye
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Artfolds Book Art
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home