Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
From crocheting for many years you can easily fall in love with certain yarns. However, sometimes it gets a bit tiring working with the same yarns over and over. Finding a new fiber or yarn line by your favorite company can be really exciting. A fun yarn to work with on those spring projects is Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep Company.
Cotton Fine is 80% cotton and 20% merino wool with approximately 215 yards per skein. Available in 60 colors like Cotton Ball, Barn Red, Tea Rose, Sunkissed Apricot, Gold Dust, Caribbean Sea Cherry Moon, October Leaf and so many more, you're sure to find the perfect color combination for your next project.
Whether you want to crochet something small like a crocheted dishcloth or some socks, or you'd like to work up something bigger like a sweater or crochet shawl, Cotton Fine has a wonderful handle. Mix and match all the fabulous colors, make yourself a wearable as well as that mini-me in your life, make a baby blanket, or design something brand new. The cotton material will make your item cooler, but the wool will give it more resilience.
To keep your crochet project in its best form you'll want to hand wash it by hand in cool water with Brown's Top of the Lamb Shampoo and a half cup of vinegar. After you rinse you'll want to roll gently in a towel to remove any leftover water; do NOT wring or twist your item, then lay flat to dry. You can use a cool iron if desired or simply take it to the dry cleaner.
The next time you're looking for a soft yarn to work with then try Brown Sheep's Cotton Fine Yarn. You won't be disappointed at how nicely your project works up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool!
Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
Chance to win a Smart Art Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
i-Top Brad Maker
Win The Craft Obsession Grand Prize Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric Notebook
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Make Earrings out of Vintage Tins
- Thrift Store Dress Tie Dye Refashion
- Patriotic Glow Stick Holder
- Patriotic Word Search and Coloring
- DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Twig Centerpiece
- DIY Gift Wrapping Paper using Stencils
- Adorable Cat and Yarn Mobile for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home