TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Tie dye is a summer craft classic, and for good reason; it's bright, colorful, and perfect for outdoors. Anyone can create their own tie dye designs or follow specific instructions to dye shirts in a specific pattern, but no matter what you choose to do, the end result is always totally awesome. In order to get the best tie dye experience, you need quality dye, and that’s where the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit comes in.
The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit provides you with everything that you will need to create their own tie dye masterpieces. The kit includes 3 squeeze or spray bottles, gloves, rubber bands, and a list of project ideas and inspiration, so the only things you need to get started are water and T-shirts, or whatever item you want to dye. You won't need to pre-soak your shirts before using the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit, and the color won't fade in the wash once your projects are complete. Plus, you can easily mix the kit's fuchsia, yellow, and turquoise dyes to create shades of purple, green, or orange for their tie dye projects.
Whether you get the kit with the spray bottles or the squeeze bottles you're sure to have a fun time. The spray bottles are neat because you can create a fun splash-like design that will make your project unique. The TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit can dye up to 9 projects, so you can easily use this kit with a small group of friends. No matter how you choose to use it, the TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit is truly a one-stop shop for tie dye fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
Chance to win a Travel Watercolor Palette!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Win Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kits!
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
Chance to win a TULIP One-Step Tie-Dye Kit!
i-Top Brad Maker
Win a Tropical i-loom Starter Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Perfect Summer Clutch
- Sand Bucket and Shovel Coloring Page
- Seascape Swordfish Coloring Page
- Summer Escape Beach Umbrella Coloring Page
- Under the Sea in Paradise Coloring Page
- Star Mandala Wall Hanging
- Make Your Own Boozy Advent Calendar
- Pom POM and Burlap Ice Cream Cone Necklace
- Red White And Blue Candle Holders
- Modern 4th of July Floral Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home