Lumi Photo Printing Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lumi Photo Printing Kits
Gifted by Lumi
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
While the look of the vintage washed screen tee is one that will never go out of style, screen-printed tee shirts can be expensive to buy and make. Screen-printing equipment can be difficult to come by and can really put a dent in your wallet; however, there is a way you can get the look of screen-printing without the cost...in fact, all you need is a bright summer day!
The Lumi Photo Printing Kit makes it easier than ever to create your very own screen-print tees, bags, scarves, wearables, and so much more. Using the power of sunlight, this technique allows you to use negatives you can print at home to create your own personalized screen-printed tee shirt. Simply spread the Inkodye on your fabric, use the project board to pin your negative on top of your painted fabric, and place it directly in the sunlight for 10-20 minutes. You can even watch the transformation happen right before your eyes! Once your tee shirt is ready, remove the negative to reveal your print! Then you can wash it in the provided Inkowash to help set the color. This is a great way to personalize gifts for a loved one or create team shirts for a family reunion, a sports team, or dance squad.
Best of all, everything you need to create your designs comes right inside the Lumi Photo Printing Kit. In this bundle you get 4 Inkodye Snap Packs, 2 Inkowash Snap Packs to help set the color, a test netagive, a project board, and 4 Inkofilm transparencies to print your own negatives at home. Lumi also has a fabulous app that allows you to create and order your own custom-printed negatives that are delivered right to your door (www.lumi.co/app).
But the fun doesn't stop there. Anything that creates a shadow can also make a beautiful print...and Lumi has a great product for that as well. The Lumi Shadow Printing Kit contains everything you need to create your own canvas pouch using household items and the sun. Anything from paper clips to leaves, old lace to wrenches can be used for this technique. Using the same instructions outlined above, this kit teaches you how to create a stenciled effect using items from around your home. The good thing about this kit is that you don't need a negative to create your design...so if you'd rather work with every day items or you don't have access to a printer, this is a great kit for you! Just find the items you want to use, place your project in the sun, and in 30 minutes, you should have a brand new clutch that you'll be so proud to show off!
Finally, nothing says summer quite like tie-dye...and Lumi has a kit to help give you the look of tie-dye without the hassel. The Lumi Sunfold Printing Kit contains enough Inkodye for you to create all kinds of household projects. This is a genius way to get a unique piece in your wardrobe that no one has ever seen before. Make scarves, pillows, lampshades, blankets, tee shirts and so much more with this easy-to-use kit. The Sunfold Printing Kit also comes with a step-by-step video to make it easier than ever to learn how to master this awesome technique.
So if you're looking for some fun summer projects to do with the kids this year, be sure to check out these awesome Lumi kits! Great for decorating everything from totes to tee shirts, these screen-printing kits use the power of sunlight to create amazing designs...and you're going to love showing off your new pieces to all your family and friends!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters