G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutter
Reviewed by: Hannah Gettleman
If you're looking for a new way to go green, be sure to pick up one of the brand-new G2 Generation Green Bottle Cutters. If you have old vases or bottles, you can turn them into a beautiful new (and eco-friendly!) craft with this cool and handy product. Constructed entirely from recycled aluminum and plastic, the G2's lightweight design allows you to create fun and exciting new crafts in just a few simple steps! With this product, you will be able to cut wide-mouth jars and bottles up to five gallons, as well as score and separate discarded bottles simply and comfortably in three easy steps. The removable glass cutter allows for straighter cuts, and with this product, you'll have better cutting control with the glass to make a universally unique craft you'll want to show all of your friends and family!
This product also contains six durable cutting blades, great for longevity of your crafts. Not only will you feel good about helping the environment, but you'll be making a great unique craft that will last for years to come! Turn your old recyclables into any glass work of art you can imagine! This kit contains one bottle cutter, two 4-inch x 4-inch polishing pads, a tapper, and easy-to-follow instructions. I'll admit that I'm a beginner with glass art, but I love the results. This bottle cutter was so simple to use, and I even created my first vase out of something that would have probably ended up in the recycling bin. I like to help the environment, and recycle materials when I make new crafts, but crafting with glass went above my expectations. This is an earth-friendly tool kit that every crafter should have.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Practical Origami
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home