JanetBasket Eco Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
JanetBasket Eco Bag
Gifted by: JanetBasket
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Toting around your crafting supplies is a pain, and when you keep everything locked up in bins and storage towers you have to search through your collection every time you want to start working on your project again. Simplify your life with JanetBasket's Eco Bag, and make crafting on the go easier than ever. Waterproof and insulated, you can use this bag both indoors and outdoors without worrying about your materials being affected by heat, cold, and moisture.
In sixteen different colors, you will have no problem finding a bag you like. The gorgeous designs look great sitting in your living room, your craft room, and when you take them out on the town. Airplane friendly, this bag is the perfect carry-on. Big enough for all of your supplies plus a few magazines and snacks, say goodbye to your ratty old backpack, and watch as your new Eco Bag is the envy of both staff members and passengers alike. My favorite part of this bag is that it has a very sturdy structure, and even when there is nothing inside of it, the bag can stand on its own. This is useful for lighter crafting tools because they won't slip out of one of the ten inside pockets, but instead stay upright and secure.
If you prefer carrying your bags cross-body style or on a long strap, you're in luck. The Eco Bag comes with D rings that you can attach a long strap to, however, that strap does not come with the bag. While I wish that it was included with the bag itself, you have to purchase the strap separately in order to use this feature. Measuring 12"x18"x9" this bag is a great size for extra needles, stitch counters, scissors, glue, and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a bundle of Bernat Super Value Team Colors!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Practical Origami
- Etchall Paint Products
- Enter for your chance to win the eBrush giveaway and airbrush with your favorite markers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home