Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
If you’re a computer game fanatic, are always surfing the web, or are an avid texter, then you’ll positively adore these Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps! Whether you’re making a birthday card for your tech-savvy bestie or sending a romantic cyber-sentiment to your partner, these clear stamps are just the accessory you need.
These stamps are by far among the simplest I’ve ever used in my die-cutter. With easy-to-peel backing and a simple sticking mechanism to attach to acrylic blocks, even a beginner crafter can work this design. I didn’t even have to worry about whether or not these stamps were compatible with my personal die-cutter, since they’re so universal. Just peel, stick, and go for cut-outs you can use on any paper craft!
I couldn’t get over the precious shapes this Screen Saver pack came with, either. From a computer monitor to abstract lines, this pack has everything you could want in a cute design. This Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps set comes with a male and female cartoon figure, snacks, a cell phone, and more! It even has sweet texting icons with messages like “ur the best” and gaming-themed text like “Will you be my player 2?” I couldn’t resist sending these uplifting paper cut-outs to my loved ones, and they were all a hit!
Made with 100% high-quality steel, these die-cutting stamps worked magic on my paper. The cuts were unbelievably clean, with no ragged edges or crinkled surfaces. Though I’ve only had this set for a little while, Lawn Fawn is known for their super long-lasting stamps, so I intend to keep using this set for years to come!
If you want to embrace your inner-techie and craft your computer heart out, you’ll love working with Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Creative Options Project Box
- Practical Origami
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- i-Top Brad Maker
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home