I Love to Create Adhesives and Fabric Paints
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle - Glitter: These dimensional fabric paints are great for adding texture and color to your projects. With a new dazzling, self-rounding formula, these paints can help you add faux studs to shoes, tights, or hats. Available in three colors, Silver, Gold, and Copper, these fabric paints give you the rhinestone look without sewing, gluing, or ironing.
- Tulip Neon Dimensional Fabric Paint: Make your projects super cool with this bright neon fabric paint. This kit includes hot pink, orange, and green for the ultimate neon experience. These dimensional fabric paints also contain a writer tip, making decorations and writing on fabric easy and stress-free.
- Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue Sticks: What crafter doesn't love awesome glue sticks? These all-purpose glue pens cuts drying time by more than 50%. It dries clean and flexible and features more resin for a superior bond. These glue sticks also contain a no-run formula so your workspace won't be covered in glue as you're working.
- Dual Tip Fabric Markers - Neon: These bright and bold fabric markers are the perfect way to decorate tee shirts, tote bags, and so much more. These permanent fabric markers also have 2 tips so you can add color to large and small spaces. There are 6 markers in this kit, and the colors include bright pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Liquid Fusion Clear Adhesive: For big projects, there's Liquid Fusion. if you need adhesive with maximum strength, look no further than this awesome clear glue. This non-foaming, waterproof, fast-drying glue also dries clear, so it won't be seen on your work. Great to use on several surfaces, this glue is a must in your craft stash.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Tape: This strong bonding tape is great for hems and other fabric projects. Awesome for quick sewing projects and for those who aren't super comfortable sewing hems, this tape is perfect.
- Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive Sheets: These fabric sheets allow you to stick almost anything onto the fabric of your choice. With 5 sheets included per pack, this is a great product for quilters, sewists, and those who like to add fabric demension to greeting cards and scrapbook layouts.
- Tulip Fashion Glitter: What project isn't improved with a little glitter? Complete in a variety of jewel tones, including pink, red, green, blue, and purple, this glitter pack also includes special Fashion Glitter Bond that allows you to add glitter to almost anything. This glitter is also permanent on fabric and never loses its shine, even after repeated washings!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home