Folk Art Multi Surface Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Folk Art Multi Surface Satin Acrylic Paint
Gifted by Plaid Enterprises
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I don't know about you, but I love DIY projects. Whether it's simply painting a canvas or giving a new look to a wooden table, being able to take something old and make it new again is one of my all time favorite hobbies...and these new Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints from Plaid have made it so easy for me to do just that!
Available in 40 beautiful bright colors, the new Folk Art Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint line is made for all types of surfaces. Not only can you use it for stamping, sponging, and stenciling, but you can also use it to add color to wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, slate, paper, fabric, tin, canvas, tile, paper mache, clay, rigid plastic, concrete and even resin.
I recently used this paint on a canvas and it was so easy to use. It literally went on like satin and dried beautifully. The colors were bright and vibrant and I was easily able to create some beautiful artwork for my kitchen and living room. No matter what the surface, I now know what paint to use to create the look I want.
This kit of Folk Art Paint includes the following colors: Cardinal Red, Apple Red, Vivid Orange, Pure Orange, Daffodil Yellow, Lime Green, Cobalt Blue, Black and White...so there's nothing you can't make with this awesome collection of acrylic paints. Weather proof and quick-drying, this paint is also great for creating outdoor decor as well.
So no matter what you're using this paint for, you're sure to get a high-quality look you'll love by using this Folk Art Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint on all your DIY projects. From the simple painted shelf to the artistic canvas print, this paint can satisfy all your crafting needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home