Kassa Watercolor Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kassa Watercolor Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Things have certainly changed over the years, but one thing that remains constant is our love for art. Having something to be passionate about can truly make you the person that you are. With painting, coloring and drawing, it really gives you the ability to express who you really are. With the Kassa Watercolor Set you will quickly realize that this is the new age of watercoloring.
This amazing set is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Included you’ll get 3 aqua brush pens, a watercolor pad and a paint set. The water brush pens allow you to store water inside them giving you more control over the flow of the water and the paint. This also saves you time from dipping brushes into water and then into the paint. The three different sizes are great for fine detail and broad stroke painting. The set also comes with a paint pad containing 30 large pages, so you can paint your heart out. The paint pan itself comes with 21 pigmented watercolors, a natural hair brush and a built-in palette. The non-toxic, water soluble colors are formulated to blend easily.
Having a new creative way to paint can sometimes get you out of that funk like writer’s block; new ideas will come flooding with your new watercolor pens. What you’ll really like about the paper itself is that the pages are perforated so you can easily tear out your artwork. You’ll also appreciate how long the water lasts before you have to refill it; this is great for those who find themselves painting for hours at a time.
If you’re an artist, a crafter or a hobbyist then you’re going to love this Kassa Watercolor Set. Not only is it great for beginners, but it’s great for seasoned artists as well. You’ll enjoy the simplicity of painting and blending beautiful designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Creative Options Project Box
- Practical Origami
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- i-Top Brad Maker
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home