DecoArt Stylin Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
DecoArt Stylin Paint
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
PLUS, download the brand new, free eBook, 30+ Fashion Painting Ideas with DecoArt® Stylin™ for creative ideas on how to make the most of the gorgeous DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
DecoArt is an amazing company that produces acrylics of all sorts, perfect for artists, crafters and hobbyists. Their latest product is the Stylin Multi-Surface Fashion Acrylic paint that allows you to get creative in more ways than one.
Stylin paint allows you to create custom looks or update old objects with a fresh look. With a seamless, durable finish this flexible paint is perfect for all types of surfaces including leather, canvas and vinyl. As the water-based paint penetrates the surface, it is formulated to prevent peeling or cracking.
With 14 colors to choose from you can go crazy with creativity. Fun colors like fuchsia, aqua and turquoise are great for summer while deeper colors like blue, brick and chestnut are perfect for the fall. This paint is easy to use; simply clean your surface, apply paint and allow to cure for 24-48 hours. Using a flat brush is best for solid coverage, but a small round brush is better for fine details.
Wondering what to use Stylin on? Refresh an old pair of shoes, make a brand new tote bag, make a cute makeup bag or come up with something totally out of this world. Worn leather pieces can be created into something brand new, which is why the flexibility factor is so neat. You can even make a watercolor effect by thinning the paint with some water!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home