Red Heart Holiday Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Red Heart Holiday Yarn is the perfect yarn for making Christmas crafts just as special as the holiday season. With metallic glitter strands woven throughout, this yarn will make any project shine. Ultra-soft yarn like this would make a great blanket, sweater, Christmas ornament or even a door wreath.. Because of the yarn's softness, a holiday-themed baby blanket or hat would make a great gift for any Christmas babies.
In a deep hunter green color with gold metallic thread and silver metallic thread, this yarn is a must-have for any Christmas yarn project you have in the works. I used this yarn to make a votive holder cozy, and the metallic threads flicker with the candlelight. The effect is magical, and I can only imagine how great this yarn would look if used for ornaments or a sophisticated tree skirt. Heck, this is the perfect yarn to use for topiary trees around the holiday season; make one for yourself and each of your friends. This yarn also comes in red and white with silver and gold metallic thread. One skein of yarn is 235 yards, and weighs 3.5 ounces. This yarn is worsted weight, so it is perfect for most projects. My favorite part about Red Heart yarns is that there is a free pattern on the back of the yarn's label. So, if you are in a rut, you can always look to your yarn for inspiration. On this one in particular, there's a pattern for a crochet cowl shawl.
This yarn is machine washable and dryer friendly, but if you choose not to put it in the dryer you don't have to worry about a soggy hat or pair of mittens. The yarn is 96% acrylic and 4% metallic polyester, ensuring a quick dry time and making your life that much easier. Be careful, this yarn is not iron friendly, so do not make the mistake of ironing and ruining your hard work. This beautiful yarn is one of my favorite yarns that Red Heart makes, and with its nice texture and beautiful metallic threads, you are sure to love it, too. Make your holiday crafts just as magical as the season.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win a Multi-purpose Craft Storage Organizer!
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Fiskars Fuse
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to win Traditional Japanese Washi Paper Art Kit Giveaway!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Artfolds Book Art
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home