Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig
Gifted by: Beadalon
Reviewed by Patricia Lusk, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Every seasoned jewelry maker knows the struggle of shaping and forming wire jewelry into the desired design. It can be a very frustrating and time-consuming task. But with the use of the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig, creating wire jewelry has never been easier!
The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig is the perfect tool to create all types of bracelets and curved components for your jewelry. The bracelet jig is made with evenly spaced rows and columns of holes so that you can create precise designs. The bracelet jig comes with 20 removable pegs and 20 fasteners. You can arrange the pegs in the desired pattern around the bracelet jig, and then use the fasteners to hold them in place on the inside of the bracelet jig. Then, simply wrap your wire around the pegs in the desired fashion to create your new jewelry piece.
The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig. You can create any type of bracelet imaginable; cuff bracelets, bangle bracelets, or delicate wire bracelets. You can even use the bracelet jig to create curved components for your earrings and bracelets. The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig is an excellent tool for both experienced jewelry makers and beginners to the world of jewelry making. No matter your experience level, everyone will find the bracelet jig easy to use. This wonderful tool facilitates the creative juices of every jewelry maker, allowing them to imagine bigger and better designs than they ever have before.
You really can’t go wrong with adding the Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig to your collection. Even if you are not an avid jewelry maker, the usefulness of a bracelet jig cannot be overstated. If you have teenagers or grade school children in the house, this bracelet jig will be incredibly useful when you craft with them. Young girls love to make their own jewelry, and this bracelet jig will help them to create jewelry they can truly be proud of. The Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig also makes a great gift! So next time you’re out shopping for jewelry supplies be sure to pick up two, just in case.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Choo Choo Organizer Drawers
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Chance to Win a Fairfield Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Fiskars Fuse
- Win a Zippy Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home