Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Fiskars has been producing high-quality crafting supplies for more than 45 years. Chances are your mom, grandma, and maybe even your great-grandma once owned a pair of orange-handled Fiskars scissors at one time in their lives. And even though the look of these scissors may have changed over the years, the quality and dependability of Fiskars products keeps crafters of all generations coming back time and time again to those bright, iconic, orange-handled scissors that can cut through anything from paper to chipboard.
Therefore, crafters of all mediums are sure to love the newest Fiskars scissors to hit the market. Made up of three state-of-the-art shears designed to handle any kind of project, the Fiskars Amplify Shears Set will completely transform the way you cut paper, fabric, denim, and so much more.
Available in three sizes (6” blade for detailed cutting, 8” blade for all-performance cutting, and a 10” blade for bigger projects), the scissors that make up this Amplify Shears Set are made with the crafter in mind. From the exceptional comfort of the handle that is sculpted to sit comfortably in your hand, to the ultra sharp RazorEdge blades that allow you to glide thorough the fabric for a precise, clean cut from root to tip, these scissors can tackle any of your DIY projects with speed and accuracy.
These scissors are built with Amplify technology, which senses blade separation when cutting thick materials and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time. The floating blade tang at the base of the handle allows the transfer of energy to the torsion bar, which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle, easing pressure on the handle and your hands. With efficiency and comfort in mind, these scissors will forever change the way you cut.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home