Colorful Heart Pendant
Wear your vibrant personality around your neck by creating your own Colorful Heart Pendant from Candace Jedrowicz. Polymer clay craft ideas don't have to be complicated. In fact, you can complete this project in just three steps.
- Polymer clay any color (I used black)
- Crafting foil – rainbow colored or a variety of colors
- Pasta roller or rolling pin
- Small cookie cutter
- Craft knife or tissue blade
- Needle tool or tooth pick
- Matte or glossy sealer – optional
- Roll your clay out to 1/8″ thick. Burnish the front and back of the clay with crafting foils. I use tiny cookie cutters to make tiles from most of the clay.
- Tear up the leftover scraps into small pieces.
- Push the scraps together to make a solid piece big enough to cut with your chosen cookie cutter.
- After you cut your shape, push the clay together a little more firmly and make hole to string your pendant. Reuse the rest of the scrap clay to make tiles or beads. Bake according to directions.
- Finish with sealer if you like.
For a comprehensive video tutorial, check out How to Make a Chunky Heart Polymer Clay Pendant.
Read NextVintage Spoon Pendants