Fancy Cupcake Bag
Has crafting ever made you hungry? It will when you start making this cute Fancy Cupcake Bag from Maria Nerius. Perfect for the crafter with an incurable sweet tooth, the Fancy Cupcake Bag is one of those free paper crafts you'll want to make over and over again.
- 2 Decorative papers
- DCWV Glitter paper
- Sizzix Bigz Pro Die Bag w/Handles
- Sizzix Bigz Cupcake Card and Pocket (using card only)
- Big Shot Express
- Making Memories Journaling Note sticker
- K&Company Classic K Words chipboard ‘wish’
- Coordinating basket filler
- Cut box, fold along score lines, crease score lines, assembly bag, adhere all flaps to allow the bag to hold weight.
- Cut body of cupcake using any coordinating paper and cut top of cupcake from glitter paper. Glue top of cupcake to body of cupcake. Adhere the chipboard ‘wish’ across center of cupcake top. You can put your own words underneath on the body of the cupcake.
- Apply journaling note sticker to center front of bag. Apply ‘thinking of you’ sticker to center of journaling note sticker.
- Stuff with goodies!