Watercolor Art Free Printable Labels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add little dashes of bright color throughout your kitchen with Watercolor Art Free Printable Labels. This tutorial will show you how to make labels for spice jars, but you can apply the technique to any other items. Directions for printing and adding the free printable labels for jars are included. Print as many of these free printable label templates as you need and as often as you would like. Feel free to use these watercolor design labels for your own use or as housewarming gifts.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Copy Paper
- Clear Packing Tape
- Spice Bottles
Print the included PDF pages. I printed mine on plain copy paper and attached them with clear packing tape. However you might also consider using white label paper (see here) There are 5 pages, 4 are filled out with popular spices and one is blank. (I used the font Ayres to fill in my labels.)
Cut along the dotted lines. These are set up to be cut by hand or using a guillotine, whichever you have on hand.
If youre using the packing tape to attach your labels youll want to note that the labels are roughly the same width. Start by pulling out a length of tape about 4 inches long, without tearing it off. Moving from one side to the other, with the label facing down, press the label onto the tape. This will help keep out wrinkles and bubbles.
Fill your bottles and put them on your shelf!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Elegant DIY Paper Roses
- Beautiful Handmade Paper Flower
- Watercolor Art Free Printable Labels
- Quick & Easy DIY Planner
- Clean and Simple Paper Set DIY Wedding Craft
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Foiled Paper Hyacinth Tutorial
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- How To Glam Up Your Dessert Buffet
- DIY Paper Chocolate Prank
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Crochet Plaid Scarf For Beginners – A Free Pattern & Video Tutorial
- Noir Beanie
- Tweedy Pocket Scarf
- Diy Mini Winter Hats Yarn Craft
- Smokestack Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home