Shredded Paper Framed Art
Old magazines can be transformed into awesome artwork with this Shredded Paper Framed Art tutorial from Savannah Starr. This is a great way to display your favorite magazine clippings and this makes a great project to do with your friends! This is also a great way to remember a favorite occasion or event. Creating fun frames like this is easy and cheap...and is a great way to work through those stacks of magazines that you still have lying around!
- Shadow box type frame (with glass)
- Magazines of your choice
- Paper shredder
- Select magazine pages of your choices by color and design.
- Run pages through paper shredder. Create enough shreds to fill the frame.
- If desires, cut words or images from magazine pages.
- If using words or images, place them face down into frame.
- Add paper shreds to fill frame. Gently tuck excess into frame. If needed, cut off excess pieces.
- Replace back on frame, hang and enjoy your super easy personalized artwork!
Read NextFree Butterfly Printables