Little Rolled Paper Lamp Lanterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have coloring pages, an older book, newspaper or magazine that you are not using anymore,you can put your paper to use to create a rolled, paper lamp lantern. To make one, all you need is about 10-15 minutes, 6-7 paper rolls, two necklace chains with a pendant, scissors, a stapler and an LED candle. You can hang these up for story-time with young children or just as an eccentric touch for yourself if you love to read."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- 1 LED Light ( per Lantern)
- Two Necklace Chains ( 1 w/ Pendant)
Create 6-7 Paper Rolls: You can either cut your paper in half to make small rolls or keep it the same size for larger rolls. I cut mine in half and rolled them in until they looked like a toilet paper roll. Staple once finished.
Staple each roll, in a circular sort of shape, to one another until you form a circle- this is your "lamp shade".
Insert 1 roll in the center middle
Put 1 necklace chain into the center,pendant down the center, cut a very small slit on each side to hold the necklace in place.
Use your second necklace as a rope chain - one clasp should go on one side and the other, on the other side.
Insert your LED candle light into the center roll where the pendant is and you are done.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Origami Tulip
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Boho Packing Tape Storage
- Homeschool Room Ideas
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home