Pink Flowers Inspiration Card
This wonderful card from Posh Impressions won a contest at Posh Impressions for the best use of the Inspire stamp. With subtle glitter, dragonflies and textured pink flowers (with pop dot centers), you can see why this card won. The green leaves are a wonderful contrast of color.
- Special Inspire stamp
- Faith & Hope EZ Mount stamp set
- Retro EZ Mount stamp set (individual single stamps from sets can be purchased and used)
- Marvy brush art markers - assorted colors
- liquid adhesive
- pop dots
- organdy ribbon
- Card base (Annette used pink 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"): Score at 4 1/4".
- White card stock: 5 1/2 x 4 1/8". Adhere to right side of the inside of card. Stamp Inspire vertically on right.
- On white card stock, stamp Retro Flower in black 4 times. Color & cut out leaving 1/32" of white all around.
- Stamp leaves (as many as wanted).
- Stamp butterflies and dragonfly from Faith and Hope stamp set.
- Color and cut out leaving 1/32" sliver of white all around to make it pop.
- Apply glitter to wings.
- Punch four 1/2" circles. Color them with yellow and apply glitter.
- Assemble card! Annette used pop dots to adhere punched circles to flowers and to attach butterflies. Weave the organdy ribbon around flowers.