Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make this very beautiful paper mache decorative fruit bowl. It can be an eye catching piece in your living room used a decorative item. It can also be used as an actual fruit bowl as it is very durable. The main material is cardboard covered in paper mache. Multiple layers of them. When thoroughly dried, It is smoothed and doubly coated with white paint and varnished. It is then decorated and adorned. This is an intermediate craft project and is one you do with your kids"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home