Rainbow Rock Candy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Rainbow rock candy is such a fun edible craft to make! It's incredibly easy, too. You just need food coloring, plain/white rock candy sticks, and either vodka, everclear, or water. Use the liquid to water down the food coloring and simply paint the rock candy. The food coloring acts like watercolor paints. When the liquid evaporates, it doesn't leave behind any alcohol, so the candy is safe to eat. If you're working with small kids, you can use water instead."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fruit Cup Chick Craft
- Father's Day Candy Bar Wrappers
- Allergy Season Savior Tincture
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Rainbow Layer Cake
- Bunny Pudding Cup
- Cute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
- How to Decorate a Fabric Tote Bag with Seguins
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home