Rainbow Rock Candy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Rainbow rock candy is such a fun edible craft to make! It's incredibly easy, too. You just need food coloring, plain/white rock candy sticks, and either vodka, everclear, or water. Use the liquid to water down the food coloring and simply paint the rock candy. The food coloring acts like watercolor paints. When the liquid evaporates, it doesn't leave behind any alcohol, so the candy is safe to eat. If you're working with small kids, you can use water instead."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Tools Keychain
- 3d Wood Tree
- Easy Hot Pads With Free Pattern
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home