Metal Accented Photo Journal
A photo journal accented with wire and metal sheets becomes a great display piece for the coffee table. This is a great way to display your favorite photos, or give it as a gift to a close family member or friend. Personalized photo journals also make great conversation pieces, and they're a fun way to show off all your favorite pictures from a recent vacation, wedding, or just from hanging out with your family and friends!
- Amaco® WireForm® 1/8" Armature Wire
- Amaco® Fun Wire™ – Silver, 24 gauge
- Amaco® Peel ‘n Stick Metal Accent Sheets
- Amaco® Rub ‘n Buff® – Black
- Judy’s Stone House Designs: Wooden Journal of choice (used here: the Heritage Journal)
- FiberMark Paper: Café Series – Hazelnut
- Decoupage Medium
- Tacky Glue
- Oval Hole punch
Lay wooden pieces onto paper, trace around. Mark hole placement. Use hole punch to punch holes. Decoupage paper to all wooden pieces.
Form individual letters from Armature Wire. Flatten with hammer against a hard surface.
Shape an 8” piece of Armature Wire into desired shape for sides of journal. Hammer. Place journal together and thread Silver Fun Wire™ through holes and wrap around Armature Wire to secure. Repeat until each side is finished.
Apply black Rub ‘n Buff® to pre-embossed Metal Accent Sheets. Cut out corners. Remove backing and apply to corners. Glue letters onto front as desired. Allow to dry.
- Finish inside with photos and embellishments of choice.
Read NextGorgeous Map Roses
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.